RETROFIT OF OFFICE BUILDING
It’ s a 9 storey office building (5 full area and 4 set back storeys with a basement).
The building in its former use housed the magistrate court and the state mortgage office.
Period of construction : 1966-1968
Covered area : 470 m2
Total service area : 4.500 m2
Structural system : Reinforced Concrete frame
- New stiffening members (Reinforced shotcrete walls)
- Strenghening of slabs and beams of 2nd and 3rd floor (Reinforced shotcrete).Jacketing of small section columns in upper floors.
- Repair of damaged members.
- New 8 storeys external emergency staircase (steel structure).
- Reinforced shotcrete was used to strengthen reinforced concrete members.
- Cost of retrofit works : 430.000.00 €